Friday, July 5, 2013

Life Update: Summer, School, & a Wedding

Hello...is this thing on...
I've decided that vlogs have become my new form of blogging.

I think sometimes it's easier for me to verbally dump out my thoughts than to write them out at times.
I am known to be looooong winded and hold a conversation...even if it's over nothing.
(My interview with my friend Shelly for me to become a Fuse leader was 4 hours long...)

Where there's a person, there is a conversation to be had...even if that person is a computer screen. :)

Any who, I figured since I haven't blogged/vlogged for a while and since SO much has been happening in this little life of mine, that I would update y'all (any one who can handle my long winded-ness) on what has happened, is happening, and is coming in the future.
Check it outtt.


Until next time. 
Adios
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment