Monday, January 2, 2012

new year, new beginning

A new year, with a new beginning.
I am going to let go of 2011, mainly the end of 2011, and move forward with my life.

I am grateful for the people who truly love and care for me, the people who have stuck by my side through everything. With the GIANT life change I experienced 4 months ago, I wouldn't have been able to get through it with out my sweet Jesus and my unbelievably supportive family.

I have become so much closer to God and I have grown extremely deep in my faith, that even though I lost the one person I wanted to spend my life with, I wouldn't go back to how disconnected I was in my faith.

GOD has a plan for me. I believe God wanted me to see the things I needed to change in myself so that I treated others better and so that I didn't get so stressed out or upset over things that truly aren't worth the fuss.

I just hope there is a man out there who will love and appreciate me. A man that will love me for me, with all my flaws, all my stresses, all my OCD. A man who won't want to give me up and not fight for me.

And if there isn't a man out there for me, then I know I will be okay.

I don't need a man to make me happy.

All I need is my faith and my family. 2011 definitely showed me that.

So here is to a new year and a new beginning.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Ali, I know I am a stranger, but I feel like in some odd way we are facing this together. I am so very proud of you. Know I am praying for you and that I am here if you ever need anything. :)

    ReplyDelete