Saturday, March 31, 2012

good friday

Ohhhh what a sweet Friday I had.

I was given the task of going and house sitting our clients house for 2 hours while we had a repair man come out to fix some wallpaper.

Long story short...he was a believer....he LOVES God...and I actually made him tear up when he asked me to tell him my story about my walk with Jesus and in doing so I told him all that I have gone through these past 8 months, how I am now involved in the Jr High Ministry as a leader and how I am happier now than I have ever been in my life.

You should have seen his face light up when I mentioned that I was involved in the Jr High Ministry. His eyes got all big and the biggest smile came across his face.
I came to find out that he use to be a Youth Pastor for Junior High students. How cool!!

All in all my Friday was absolutely awesome....any day can be turned completely around or just lifted up in spirit when you come across a fellow believer and get to discuss God and the love you share for God.

and with that I bid you toodles.
Enjoy my vlog. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment