Friday, November 2, 2012

30 days of Thanks: Day 1 & 2

Well hello!

Who can believe that it is already November?!
November 2nd to be exact.

Two days in to November already. Cray Cray!
So with that being said I wanted to jump on the "30 days of Thanks" train that a lot of my blogger friends are doing.
Obviously I missed day one. But that's okay, I like to play by my own rules.
So with that I shall incorporate Day 1 & 2 into this fancy little post.

Day 1:
I am thankful for my absolutely wonderful friends that God has blessed me with in my life.
I am surrounded by such supportive individuals who love me and care for me in a way I have never experienced with past friendships.
My friends are all so genuine and so God centered.
I love that I get to work a long side them doing God's work and I get to simply do life with them.
From small group, to FUSE groups, to weekend services, to celebrating holidays with them and weekend trips away from Vegas.
I am just simply blessed and so incredibly thankful for each and every one of them.
<3


 
Day 2:
I am thankful that our event STRIVE is this Saturday.
We have been working almost every. single. day. on this event for the past 7 months and now it is tomorrow! It is so awesome seeing all the hard work we have all put in to this event.
Hours and hours of e-mails, phone calls, excel sheets, site visits, meetings, etc. have been put into this event. 
STRIVE is going to be the LARGEST student community out reach that has EVER happened in Las Vegas and I am incredibly proud and blessed to be a part of it.
With that being said since STRIVE is over after Saturday, that means I will have some what a normal schedule again AND the best best best part (which is what I am thankful for) we get to have Tuesday off. 
So instead of going in and working on STRIVE stuff like normal, I will be at home sleeping and relaxing with my sweet pup...oh and of course going and VOTING.
So, plain and simple, I am thankful to have Tuesday, November 6th off of work.
I will finally get a day of rest.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment