Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 days of Thanks: Day 5 & 6


Day 5:
I am thankful for my sister Aubi.
The Papa to my Mama
My twinsy
My Aub
My Aubi Duab


One of the very few women I've looked up to my entire life.
She has always been there for me through the ups and downs through out my life, and I can not begin to thank her enough for all she has brought into my life.
She was there for me more than ever in the lowest part of my life last year.
She held me when I cried, she reassured me that God had a plan for my life even though I couldn't see it at the time.
She promised that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
She has helped me grow so much through out the years and I am so thankful for that.
I am thankful for the unique bond that we have as sisters.
I will never forget our apartment days and the interesting neighbors we had.
Freestyle Fridays
Karaoke nights
Watching the strangest infomercials on Saturday mornings while listening to our neighbors scream at one another.
Thinking our apartment was on fire, so we grabbed our laptops and ran outside to the parking lot...only to realize we were the only ones outside and the smoke was coming from the neighbor below who was barbecuing illegally.
Our many trips to Niketown and Fat Tuesdays.
Mama and Papa cooking nights.
Our first couple of nights in the apartment cooking and being resourceful with the only cooking utensils we had...which were scissors and a fork.
So many good, fun memories with her.


I am so thankful God blessed me with her.


 
Day 6:
I am thankful for my oldest sister Gabby.
My Gabrielle.
My Big Sis.
My personal GPS.
My "I did dad, I did" sister


She is one of the most compassionate and selfless people I have ever known.
She loves fully and gives fully.
I have never met some one who is so giving to others and so thoughtful like her.
(Other than my Gram Cracker)
She has taught me how to have a child like spirit.
I look up to her in so many ways.
I try and be as thoughtful as she is towards people.
I am so thankful for all the times she has listened to me vent and been there to help guide me and pick me up when I tend to doubt myself.
I am thankful for her words of encouragement.
She has such a sweet spirit and she truly deserves to be blessed with the best.
I treasure the times I have with her.
She is one of my absolute favorite road-trip partners.

I can not express enough how thankful I am that God has placed her in my life as my older sister. She has bestowed so much wisdom and love upon me, and she is always there for me.
With all of that being said, it is her birthday today!
She is the big 2-9!!

Happy 29th Birthday to my Gabrielle. 
I love you so incredibly much and I am so excited for you to move back to Vegas.
I am looking forward to our morning coffee dates and breakfast days again.
I have missed you so much.
I love you sissy!
Happy Birthday <3


I am incredibly blessed with the two sisters God has placed me with.
I couldn't have asked for better family than what God has blessed me with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment