Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8

**This post might be a little mushy-gushy or what ever you want to call it.
 But I don't mind, so enjoy the tiny glimpse I am sharing about my love life.


Day 8:  
I am thankful for my sweet handsome boyfriend and best friend.
I could not have been blessed with a more wonderful, genuine, kind, down to earth man in my life.

Each day I grow more and more thankful for this sweet man.
God's timing with bringing him into my life couldn't have been more perfect and today I get to celebrate 6 months with this handsome man.
He has brought so much joy into my life, and he constantly inspires me to want to be a better person.
His love and passion for God is something I have always wished for in a man, and I am so thankful to finally have found a man with that quality.
I love that he is constantly teaching me new things.



Hopefully one day I will be able to fully understand him when he speaks Spanish to me, but I would definitely say so far I do pretty well.
I am thankful for how laid back and easy going he is.
He helps me slow down in life and pick and choose what battles are really worth battling.
We may disagree on politics at times, but thankfully instead of arguing with one another we simply communicate our beliefs and knowledge about topics and we see each others sides.
I am also very thankful for his family.
He has been blessed with such a fun and unique family.
They are such welcoming and genuine people.
Each and every one of them has a love for God and they all volunteer at our church.
It always puts a smile on my face seeing his entire family every weekend giving back so much to our church and they always do it with a smile on their face.
I am also thankful for the relationships and bonds I am developing with them, especially his mom and littlest sister Jess.
Recently this past weekend Bryce and I were a part of a prank that we played on our Junior High Pastor where Bryce "proposed" to me on stage and in return my part of the prank was to say no and run off stage.
We tricked all of the junior high students but especially our pastor.
Later that weekend Bryce's mom had walked up to me and told me how she saw the video of the prank and she thought it was hilarious.  
She then looked at me and said, "We almost had ya in the family." 
In which I replied, "Almost." ha ha 
I just adore that entire family.


God has blessed me in so many ways this past year, but he has especially blessed me with such a wonderful man and relationship.
So short story long, I am blessed and beyond thankful for my sweet and handsome boyfriend that God placed into my life.

God is so good.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment