Thursday, October 13, 2011

foolish

Tonight I've realized I've been so foolish the past couple of days.

I let myself be tricked in letting my heart believe something that in the end was never true. Foolish.
I gave this person the benefit of the doubt and believed they would do what they said. Foolish.
I feel naive for believing that certain things were done for me and not for some one else. Foolish.
I feel dumb for having hope again. Foolish.
I feel embarrassed for showing any type of emotion to this person. Foolish.
I believed them when they said they cared for me. Foolish.
I let myself have a tiny amount of hope in something that was probably just said to make me feel better, or to make them feel better. Foolish.

I let my guard down when deep down I knew I should have kept it up. Foolish.

This is just another life lesson I have to learn from.



No comments:

Post a Comment