Monday, November 14, 2011

utah round two

Hello Sunday!

Yesterday I decided last minute that I was going to drive up to Utah for a couple of hours again and surprise my Gram Cracker. I just can't get enough of her and I love the look on her face when she comes to the door and sees that it's me.

She always makes me feel wanted and loved and I would drive the 2 hours it takes to get to her house every day if I could. She is the happiest person I know and when I am feeling down or just having a bad day, she turns it right around.

I took some video of her singing my favorite songs that she sings to me when she leaves me voicemails. These videos will be such a treasure as I grow older and especially when she is no longer around. Oh I don't know what I will do with out her. I love her oh so so much! I am so blessed.

<3


off to Utah

almost there

pulled over on the back road to take some photos :)




my favorite part of the back road



Our Mountain <3


"Oh my God, you little shit!"

love of my life





"If I Say I Love You"


"Hut Sut Roll"


funny faces with gram cracker


headed back to Vegas

driving the back road at night is an adventure

moon

hello Vegas

she was so happy I was home


1 comment: