Tuesday, November 1, 2011

house sitting for the day



So all day yesterday I sat at a customers house while the plumbers came to work on things. I didn't realize that I was going to be there all day so all I brought was my phone and my planner.
I entertained myself with my phone for as long as I could before it completely died...and there was only so much I could go over in my planner until I simply just started doodling in it.
Then of course the rest of the time I just sat in quiet thinking about lots and lots of things.
Most of the things that came into my thoughts were negative thoughts that only made me tear up.

Today I am back at our customers house...but this time I came prepared.
Laptop - Check! Water - Check! Snacks - Check! Phone - Check! Homework - Check!


I figured this would be the perfect time to work on my English essay that is due Thursday...and I have yet to even finish my book, let alone start my essay. So that is what my plan of attack is for the day while I sit here and house sit.

But I will say I get distracted easily...and instead of starting on my reading like I planned...this took place for an hour and a half:














Now I will actually go and work on my reading for my essay.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment